- http://www.laits.utexas.edu/fi/home - I absolutely love this website. It has everything!
- http://www.bonjour.com/ - Shows pronunciations of words/phrases (which is extremely helpful) But it has limited vocab
- http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0„9572,00.html -You have to register, but it’s a great way to learn German
- http://www.123teachme.com/ - Has games, verb conjugations, text translator, grammar, quizzes, and more!
- http://www.chinese-tools.com/learn/chinese - What I love about this site is the pinyin to character toolJapanese
- http://www.learnjapanese.com/ - Has slang expressions, grammar, common phrases, vocabulary and more
- http://www.kypros.org/cgi-bin/lexicon - Greek to English, English to Greek Dictionary (Modern and Ancient Greek)
- http://www.101languages.net/greek/basics.htmlSign LanguageEsperantoGeneral Language Sites
- http://www.fodors.com/language/ - Has Spanish, French, Italian, German, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese
- http://www.omniglot.com/ - Has basic phrases in almost any language along with idioms and sayings
- http://www.wordreference.com/ - Any language (French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc.) to English dictionary
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/ - Basic phrases and vocab in French, Spanish, Greek, Chinese, German, Italian, and Portuguese.
- http://www.languagehelpers.com/ - Has Chinese, Czech, French, German, Latvian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- http://www.smartphrase.com/index.shtml -Has Italian, French, German, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, and Portuguese. Random phrase generator
- http://www.101languages.net/vocabulary/vocabulary.html - Has Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish
- http://www.livemocha.com/ - A few people have suggested this site, and it’s incredible. If you want to learn a language on your own, you need this. And it’s free!